‘2010 Industry Predictions for Retailing”
Market Tuesday Seminar
February 9th, 2010
An expert panel discussed the following issues:
• Credit: Where to get it - How to use it!
• Examining new value for ‘Point-of-Sale’ (POS) Systems
• Strategic Planning to Ensure Profitability
• Bruce Campbell, Partner, Black Retail Consulting
• Stella Campbell, Owner, Sugar Stores
• Chester Ritchie, Executive Vice President, Cam Commerce
• Gene Schwartz, Senior Vice President, CIT Group
• Ilse Metchek, President, California Fashion Association
- Ilse Metchek, California Fashion Association
- Los Angeles, CA
- Ilse Metchek, the President of the California Fashion association (CFA), created the organization in 1994, with assistance from the major financial and manufacturing participants of the region’s apparel industry. The CFA provides leaders of the Southern California’s manufacturing and textile community with the opportunity to share information about the business of conducting business in the current global economy.